There is a boldness and mindset that comes alongside with each and every male enhancement product’s claims and advertising that is to be expected.
It attracts you in and offers prospect clients their first glimpse and impact of the product in query and regularly is the first step in any person figuring out whether or not or now not to buy it.
“Bigger, Longer, Thicker, Harder.
The Number 1 Penis Enlarger in Japan”.
That’s what you’re greeted with at the BlueNano Citrulline product page on the Magic Potions website.
It’s a pretty bold claim; let’s break it down and see if the product lives up to it.
BlueNano Citrulline Benefits
The advantages have been spelled out quite sincerely above – BlueNano Citrulline claims to develop your organ, supply you a more difficult erection, bounce begin your libido, increase your staying power, extend pleasure all around, and increase your self belief so you by no means once more have to wonder if you will please your partner.
The manufacturer even spells out a timeline for what you can expect month by month.
First, they suggest that you will no longer see a whole lot of something by using way of effects for the first 19 days.
In the First Month:
You’ll see a extremely good amplify in libido, erection hardness, and stamina.
In the Second Month:
You’ll see your improvement take a turn for the better, increasing pleasure for your partner.
In the Third Month:
You’ll reach your full growth potential.
And the advertising push BlueNano Citrulline uses in Asia is very explicitly focused on enlargement.
See exhibit A:
Of course, if you’ve read some of our reviews and articles, you know that a pill cannot actually make any part of your body grow.A excellent tablet can enhance libido, erections, stamina, and pleasure, however it won’t make you virtually grow.
BlueNano Citrulline is now not the first capsule to make this claim, and it won’t be the last.
When I come across these kinds of promises from a pill, I count it as one strike against for false or exaggerated marketing, and move on, focusing on the benefits the pill may actually provide.
BlueNano Citrulline Ingredients
This brings us to an evaluation of ingredients, and BlueNano Citrulline has a few doozies.
At first, the formula seems fairly typical, with:
- Citrulline which is an amino acid that acts as a precursor to Nitric Oxide through way of L-Arginine, making it efficaciously act as a time launch method for growing blood float for higher erections.
- Cistanche Tubulosa which releases enzymes that may additionally amplify the body’s herbal manufacturing of testosterone.
- Catuaba Bark which is well known to be a powerful aphrodisiac, boosting both libido and mood.
Then they list “Other Ingredients” including:
Longan, Guarana, Turtle, Zinc, Ginkgo Biloba, Fur Seal, and Reindeer.
Okay, a few of these are perfectly standard:
- Guarana is a supply of caffeine to preserve your energy/stamina up.
- Zinc is an vital mineral to the system of boosting testosterone naturally.
- Ginkgo Biloba boosts blood flow and increases libido and energy.
But what about the rest?
I did some lookup and here’s what I got here up with:
- Longan, aka Dragon Eye, is believed to assist enhance reminiscence loss and cognition, even though no research have tested this.
The energetic molecule in Longan appears comparable to these in the Racetam family, which may be the motive it’s believed to assist cognitively.
Study point out that Longan indicates promise as a effective antioxidant.
- Turtle Powder which is technically Turtle shell powder has been used in ancient Chinese medicine to treat fevers and “nourish the yin while subduing the yang”.
- Fur Seal Skeletal Muscle Extract which has been shown to have some vasodilation effect, opening up blood vessels, allowing for better erections.
- Reindeer Antler Powder is comparable to, if now not the identical as, deer antler velvet, which is believed to grant amino acids for conversion to nitric oxide and for muscle repair.
It additionally offers calcium, magnesium, and zinc to assist improve herbal testosterone levels.
The phrase “Nano” seems in the title of this product for a reason.
They claim that the “nano” sized components are extra without problems absorbed into your machine , thereby making BlueNano Citrulline a more efficient supplement than others.
It’s actual that higher absorption is key to a appropriate supplement’s success, however there’s no backup documentation or further discussion of these nano ingredients or the process by which they are made and used.
The recommended dose is 2 capsules taken daily, just before bed.
I locate this a little strange, thinking about that BlueNano Citrulline consists of caffeine.
It likely potential there’s now not a complete lot of complete caffeine in the supplement.
Otherwise, it would probably keep you up if taken at bedtime.
Where to Buy
BlueNano Citrulline is available online, and you have a few different ways to go, depending on what country you’re in.
BlueNano Citrulline is made in Japan, and for a time it seems, was only sold there.
Its primary supply is an on line save referred to as Magic Potions.
They promote fitness and splendor merchandise all over the world, and as such, BlueNano Citrulline can be purchased pretty much in any country.
In US dollars, shopping for a single bottle will value about $60 per month, and you can alternate the forex to higher swimsuit your needs.
You can also order it on Amazon.com and eBay. The prices I found were $43.67 and $59.99 respectively, so Amazon may also be the high-quality name if you’re in the US and choose to strive BlueNano Citrulline.
BlueNano Citrulline Reviews
Usually, when a product is bought on Amazon, it’s opened up to lots of patron feedback.Unfortunately, there’s solely one assessment posted at this time, and it’s no longer very informative:
There are a few evaluations posted at the Magic Potions website, however we constantly take these with a grain of salt due to the fact they might also be greater about advertising than about giving possible clients the straight story on how well their product does or does not work.
In any event, here’s what they look like:
BlueNano Citrulline Pros and Cons
Advantages of BlueNano Citrulline
- The ingredients are all natural.
- It’s available all over the world.
- The price is reasonable – if you find the right retailer.
Disadvantages of BlueNano Citrulline
- They promise authentic increase of bodily tissue which is simply now not some thing a capsule can do on its own; this weakens the brand’s potential to be trusted.
- The components consists of a few “odd” elements with questionable advantages as nicely as a positive “ick” factor.
- Instructions say to take two drugs at night time earlier than bed, however it contains caffeine which may keep you awake.
- BlueNano Citrulline is no longer made in the United States, which might also be fine, however ability it’s now not challenge to the identical suggestions in terms of the manufacturing facility as American made merchandise are.
BlueNano Citrulline – The Bottom Line
I have no purpose to agree with BlueNano Citrulline is no longer safe.
I’m fairly certain that for most any healthful person it would be flawlessly safe. But we want more than safe from our supplements; we want effective.
And in this case, I’m just not convinced BlueNano Citrulline is anywhere near as effective as it claims.
Citrulline is a precise ingredient, however it can’t raise an whole complement and grant such a broad vary of benefits on its own. The presence of an aphrodisiac like Catuaba Bark helps , and there are a few extra beneficial components, however overall, I simply don’t suppose the system is that spectacular.
There are better supplements, made in the US, that can furnish greater assist in the areas of erections, libido, stamina, testosterone, and typical sexual confidence. Skip the Turtle Powder, and go with something proven to improve sexual performance.
Have You Used BlueNano Citrulline?
Leave Your Review Below!
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Have you used this supplement?
There Are No User Reviews
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
I has diabetes ,can I use this product.please let me recognize it is secure to use .thank you – Andy
When you have a scientific circumstance and/or take medications, you need to test with your medical doctor about what dietary supplements may also intrude with your issues.- Rob
1 out of 1 people found this question helpful.
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website